Last updated: January 27, 2021
- Tasks are listed with their respective details in the project boards.
- The order in the lists does not exactly represent priority, order, neither execution.
- The roadmap is subject to changes according to the development progress.
2014 - 2018
From 2014 to 2018 the project was released in alpha versions where the main ideas have been tested out in projects. Though many features were limited, have little support / extensibility, or buggy. The plan was to gather enough insight to decide and build the foundation of the framework.
- Define and implement a new project architecture to improve organization, simplify tooling, and facilitate developers contributions.
- Research and playground new ideas and concepts to implement in the project with the soulextract.com side project. The results are going to be used in Arwes.
- Complete started animation and sounds guidelines. These guidelines will establish the ground concepts for the framework to work.
- Create an animation specification to define the animation system architecture.
- Document React components APIs to create animation systems.
- Create a sounds specification to define the sound system architecture.
- Develop the
@arwes/soundspackage with the sounds system APIs.
- Document React components APIs to create sounds systems.
- Complete started purpose guideline document. This will clarify what the vision of the project is.
- Define animation system architecture specification.
- Update animation specification with complex animation flow scenearios.
- Develop the
@arwes/animationpackage with the animation system APIs.
- Create animation management components.
- Create unit and group animation components.
- Update project dependency packages.
- Define repository and website documentation file structure.
- Create documentation guidelines for systems, states, and events.
- #64 Create Arwes UI/UX design specification. (In progress.)
- #61 Migrate project packages source code to TypeScript.
- #62 Setup UMD distribution support.
- #24 Add playground support for multiple sandboxes.
- Update playground application UX.
- #70 Add declarative and extensible animation component tools.
- #36 Add non-parallel animation management support.
- Create animation management documentation.
- #81 Add bleeps provider and bleeps component set up tools.
- #64 Arwes UI/UX design specification.
- Project guidelines related to visual design.
- #18 Update contributing documentation.
- #69 Playground application UI/UX design.
- #65 Website application setup.
- #66 Website index page.
- #67 Website docs pages.
- #68 Website API pages.
- Research current React styling tools state to define which ones to use for the Arwes theming/styling tools.
- #83 Define and create design style and theme tools
- Create design management documentation.
- Simplify animator TypeScript typing names.
- #63 Research SEO support for animated components.
- Create sounds management documentation.
- Research and define a way to handle custom sound loading along with the tools usage.
- Specify and develop structure components.
- Specify and develop content components.
- Specify and develop interaction components.
- Specify and develop Logo component.